I've been tagged by wonderful artist Erika. This means I have to expose unusual things about myself to the world and find seven others who would willing to do the same. It's a fun game and helps get to know the persons you are interested in. There is no obligation to play this game, but if you want, these are the rules:
1. Put a link in your posting to the person who tagged you.
2. List 7 unusual things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 other bloggers at the end of your post and comment on their blogs to let them know."
My seven mysteries:
1. In 3rd grade, my painting won some award and I was chosen to do a painting for the entire school to enter a large competition. Unfortunately I don't know what happened to that painting; they never returned it to me. lol
2. I scored full 800 points on the math in SAT.
3. I refer to all animals including bugs as "persons" or "people."
4. I had a close friend from Mexico. He spoke only Spanish, no English, and I had no training in Spanish, but we could always carry conversations and understood each other. Nobody knew why.
5. I used to do Tarot reading for my friends and family since I was at high school. I even participated in a psychic show in San Francisco and got paid by reading Tarot.
6. I had a 9 to 5 job only for one year in my entire life. Always worked and still work at home. My job is freelance technical translator.
7. I have traveled Japan, US, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Australia, and Italy. The most memorable things are not the beautiful temples, majestic scenery, or historic buildings, but the little creatures I met and came contact with.
I am tagging the following artists who are my great inspiration; if you have already been tagged by someone else, just ignore my tag. Remember this is just a game. Please participate only if you want to.
Melody Lea Lamb
Jennifer MacNeill Traylor
Robin Joy Andreae
1948 Sand Play
1 day ago