Friday, October 3, 2008

Beautiful Dorberman named Phoebe

Medium: Acrylic
Size: 6 x 6 inches
Support: Gesso board

This dog belongs to a friend of mine. More than a year ago, she showed me photos of her dog named Phoebe. I have been wanting to paint her for such a long time, and now finally did it!
I wonder what Phoebe was thinking about when the picture was taken. She is a rescue dog. Like all rescue animals, Phoebe must have some incredible stories that we will never know. I just feel deep emotion in her eyes.

4 comments:

Alice Thompson said...

Beautiful Akiko, you certainly know how to capture the spirit!

artbyakiko said...

Alice, thank you for taking the time to visit my website and blog. I really appreciate it. Arigato!!!

Camille LaRue Olsen said...

This is really soulful. Excellent.

artbyakiko said...

Camille, thank you so much for looking at my paintings!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails