Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Winner Is...

Thank you all who sent me cards! As promised, the winner will get my original leopard ACEO shown below. All the others will receive one of my bookmarks!

This is how I did the drawing: placed all the cards in a big bag, took the bag to my hubby's office, blindfolded him, then had him pick one of the cards. And the winner is:

Hillary Miller

Congratulations Hillary! I will ship your ACEO this week. Bookmarks will also be going out this week. Thanks again for participating my 6-month blog giveaway.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Darn it! I forgot to put my entry in. I'm glad Hillary is the winner but I'm kicking myself now Akiko. Will you have another contest this year? Gomen!

Kathleen Coy said...

Arg!!! I forgot too, and I am also kicking myself! I really loved that leopard. Ah well, you snooze you lose...
Congrats to Hillary, I'm sure she will love it!

Debra Keirce said...

Darn it! I wanted to win! :) Oh well..Congratulations Hillary! Akiko, that's very sweet of you to go to all the trouble of sending everyone bookmarks!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Lucky Hillary!!

Hillary Miller said...

How lucky and honored I am to receive this original ACEO from you Akiko! I will be showing it off on my blog. Thank you so much!!!!!

artbyakiko said...

Hi Hillary. Congratulations! You should receive the ACEO very soon. I mailed it on march 2.

Related Posts with Thumbnails